We have temporarily closed our Calgary and Winnipeg offices for appointments
Dear valued clients of Medi-Quote Insurance Brokers,
Like many companies, we want to do our part to help take measures to stop the spread of coronavirus as well as protect our staff and clients. We have decided, with an abundance of caution, to temporarily close both our Calgary and Winnipeg offices for client appointments until further notice.
Fortunately, we are in a position to allow our expert staff to service our clients from home and will be pleased to assist you with your insurance needs from the safety of their own home. We look forward to providing you the same great service as you have come to expect from us, just at a social distance.
Of course our Client Portal is always available to you should you require your income tax receipts or other details of your policy.
– From the Team at Medi-Quote Insurance Brokers
How to contact us or access information during the period of self-isolation
#1 – By Phone
There is always the option of calling us on the phone. Our brokers are there to take your calls from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central time at 1-800-661-3098.
#2 – Email
Emailing our email@example.com email address is good way to get in touch with us. We can always make sure something gets to the right place when you email this address.
#3 – Our MyMediquote.ca Client Portal
- View and update your personal information
- Request a quote prepared by a broker or use our DIY quoter
- Complete your medical questionnaires, and enter your payment information
- Access your policy documents 24/7, 365 days a year
Click here to go to our MyMediquote.ca Client Portal
#4 – The Medi-Quote Insurance Brokers App for iPhone or Android
- View your quote information
- Complete your medical questionnaire and submit your payment information
- Access your policy documents and digital wallet cards
You can search for the app in your App store, by searching “Medi-Quote”. Be sure to include the dash “Medi-Quote”.