Can I get a refund for unused days?

If you return to your province of residence early, and have unused days left on your insurance you may be eligible for an Early Return Refund. We will require proof of early return, which is some form of documentation that you have entered the country, and on what day. A common form of early return proof would be a credit card receipt obtained after crossing the border, or a boarding pass.  Note: We are unable to provide refunds under $20.